Before graduating from Towson University in May 2010 with a degree in Mass Communications, Paulette created Ms. Charm’s Chic on February 8, 2010. A blog that is a platform where fashion artists can share their stories and encourage people to shop local as well as support small businesses. By day, Paulette works in the social media industry.
The Ms. Charm’s Chic blog achievements included:
- Paulette held the position of Social Media Director for Baltimore Fashion Alliance, June 2013 – June 2014 season
- Featured on CBS Baltimore: Best Baltimore Fashion Blogs 2013
- Media Sponsor for RAW Baltimore Awards in 2013
- Featured on Live Baltimore Local Media section in 2013
- Featured on travel mobile app Stay.com in 2015
- Local judge for Raw Baltimore Awards in 2015
OFFICIAL HASHTAGS: #TCCFA #mscharmschic
Send an email to email@example.com to start discussing ideas and opportunities.
DISCLAIMER: All images and contents on Ms. Charm’s Chic are copyrighted by the owner unless otherwise noted. No part of this site may be used or reproduced in any manner without permission.
“I’m just one woman inspiring one person at a time to shop local.” – Paulette