On Thursday, February 5, The Creative Alliance, Bonneau Caprece llc & Foxxfara Studio are premiering The “Wear It Out Baltimore” (WIOB) Fashion & Film Series, with a showing of the iconic fashionista classic “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” starring Fashions’ most enchanting icon Audrey Hepburn as Holly GoLightly!
Guess what, I’m happy to announce that I will be a judge for “Wear It Out Baltimore” Showcase at 7:30pm featuring twenty (20!) selected area designers and stylists’ individual interpretations of THE Little Black Dress (LBD) paired with signature accessories, reflecting their distinctive point-of-view.
- The film screening of “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” will follow at 8:00pm!
- MADAMES & MADEMOISELLES: Slip into your LBD. Release your inner Holly! Be inspired by her Chic & Wear-It-Out!
- MESSIEURS: Suit-up or Sweater-up with a Tie, like Holly GoLightly’s good-looking gigilo neighbor “Paul”!
- Also, PRIZES for the Chicest, and Edgiest Little Black Dresses worn by guests!
- ALL YOU NEED IS…One $12 ticket/$9 for members to experience THIS 1st Ever Fashion & Film Moment at Creative Alliance! SPACE IS LIMITED.
To purchase yours , visit: creativealliance.org : http://www.creativealliance.org/events/2014/fashion-film-series-premiere-breakfast-tiffanys OR call: 410.276.1651.