Changes are coming to Ms. Charm’s Chic thanks to life alerting news!
- No, I’m not engaged. I’m still trying to find a man! #single
- No, I’m not having a baby. It will be years before that happens.
- No, I’m not moving to another city. Why on earth would I want to do that?! I love Baltimore too much!
Now that you know it’s not none of the obvious life alerting news options, it’s time to reveal my news.
Ms. Charm will be starting a new job (a dream job) next week!
Therefore, the times when things are posted will be shifted for a few weeks.
- Posts will be published on Twitter and Facebook around 6 a.m. and/or 8 p.m.
- I will post links to events, sales and annoucements on Facebook around 8 p.m. on Tuesdays/Thursdays.
Once I settle into my work week routine, I’m sure things will go a bit more back to normal.
Wait . . . there is more good news!
Ms. Charm has been asked to join the Board of Directors for the Baltimore Fashion Alliance as Director of Social Media!This is such an honor and I am looking forward to being a part of the team!