First and foremost, I want to say CONGRATS to Raw Baltimore on an amazing first year!
This monthly event has made such a great impact on the always envolving Baltimore arts scene.
Ms. Charm’s first stop was hopping on to the Gogo’s Retread Threads bus to chat it up with the lovely Stacey Chambers.
I had fun helping customers shop, dancing around all the gorgeous vintage clothing and watching a 10 minute vintage make-over.
After that, I stepped into TATU looking for all the fashion I could find. From screenprint T-shirts to handpainted handbags to beautifully crafted jewelry.
Fashion was so alive at Raw Baltimore!
What an amazing first anniversary event! The next Raw Baltimore event will be on July 11.
Check out all the wonderful artist featured at KALEIDOSCOPE:
- Queen B – Fashion
- Visual Vandals – Film
- Alena Interrupted – Photography
- Elena Cheney – Art
- Kyri Hinkleman -Fashion
- Rachard Wolf – Photography
- Brendan Lyn – Film
- Ellebashil -Art
- William Wright – Art
- Full Circle Dance – Performing Arts
- Fiorella Jewelry – Fashion
- Danielle N. Oed -Art
- Rebellious Rebel – Photography
- Randi Tannenbaum – Fashion
- Rachel Mulherin – Fashion
- Chris Soto – Art
- Cello Figaro – Music
- Twisted Whimsy Designs – Fashion
- Bonnie Ferguson Butler -Art
- Eddy Cloth – Fashion
- Sarah Stepanik – Performing Art
- Jeremy Sims – Art
- Aynek Etselec – Fashion